Own a piece of CFL history with this Edmonton Eskimos Grey Cup championship ring.
This was brought in and sold by one of the members of the 2015 championship team.
- Total of diamonds = 141.
- Karat total weight of diamonds = 2.8 karats.
- 16 diamonds, set in yellow gold make up the EE logo. One diamond for each of the wins of the 2015 season.
- There is one diamond on the side per player who played during the 2015 season.
- There are 24 princess cut diamonds representing offensive and defensive players on the field during the game, 12 each.
- The top of the ring reads “GREY CUP CHAMPIONS”.
- An additional 14 stones surround the words to represent the total number Grey Cups won by the Eskimos.
We have put a piece of tape over the member’s name for privacy issues but of course the owner of the ring can remove it upon purchase.